I’m so excited about this post, I was lucky enough to be nominated by the lovely Olivia Charlotte It’s so nice to get nominated for awards, so thank you so much Olivia.
1. Thank the person that nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog
2. Answer the 10 questions from the person that nominated you
3. Nominate some other bloggers for this award and give them 10 questions to answer
4. Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
5. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo
- Where do you get your positivity from?
Definitely my children! On days when I feel really low or feel like giving up, I just look at them and they make me so happy.
2. What is your favourite make up item?
That’s such a hard question, I love all my make up. It all plays a special part with my face. However, I’d say my foundation would have to be my favourite as I just can’t go out without foundation. My favourite foundation would either be the ‘Estee Lauder stay in place’ or the ‘NARS sheer glow’.
3. Who, out of everyone who has lived would you most like a chat with?
I’d have to say Christian Dior, I studied fashion at college and loved learning about him. He got into the fashion industry in such an amazing way, I think it would be amazing to just have a chat with him.
4. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I’m a stay at home mum and get bored at times. Same thing every single day can be really draining which is why I started blogging in the first place, I thought that would be my favourite thing, having something to do. However, My favourite thing would have to be the support from all other bloggers.
5. What is your favourite make up look?
Full coverage foundation, glowing highlight, light bronzer, simple eye, little bit of mascara, eyebrows and a nude lip.
6. Where is your dream place to live?
I’ve always wanted to live in America since I was little, But I think my DREAM place to live would be Australia.
7. Is there anything you don’t like or want to improve about your blog?
I want to get my own domain and maybe buy a new theme.
8. What is your opinion on glitter make up?
I love some glitter make up, e.g. Eye shadow. I think it can look really nice, some people over do it though. I’m not keen on glitter lips though.
9. Do you have a favourite Youtuber?
I love sitting down in the evening and binge watching Youtube my favourite Youtubers are ones that are just starting out or don’t have millions of subscribers for example; I love, Lucy Purface and Miss Beauty Emily. I also enjoy watching jazzybumble.
10. What can cheer you up after a bad day?
My children, even though most of the time they are the reason I’ve had a bad day because of their constant screaming, whining and making a mess! As soon as you sit and have cuddles it just all goes away and I feel like I’m in a different world. Nothing compares to cuddles with your children.
So that was all the questions!!
I would like to nominate…
- Lottie – LittleLottieCakes
- Girl Missguided – EverythingMissguided
- Lauren – LaurenAnnBeauty
- Eden – EverythingEden
- Jessica – BeautyMomentsWithJess
- Kirsty – Hiitskirsty
- MummyCat – MummyCatNotes
- Kayleigh – Kaysblogs
- Saz – SazSinclair
- Em Jane – OutOfTeaBags
Don’t forget to add your own questions to your blog as well as answer the ones I’ve given you …
My questions to you…
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- What’s your worst habbit?
- What’s your hidden talent?
- What’s your biggest dream?
- If you could be a celeb for one day, who would you be? (dead or alive)
- How do you wind down after a long day?
- What/ who is your biggest inspiration?
- What’s the most exciting thing you’ve ever done?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What’s your favourite beauty product?
Thank you for reading and thank you so much Olivia for the nomination 🙂
Have a fab day!!
until next time…
Don’t forget to follow me so you don’t miss any posts.
I’m also on instagram and twitter so you can follow me on there.
Email me if there’s any posts you want me to do in the future, collabs or general enquiries!